Rethunk Junk by Laura is a resin-based paint that can help you transform a small piece of furniture, or an entire room in your house!
No Sanding! No Waxing! No Priming!
Incredible Adhesion for maximum durability
Dries from the inside out for faster cure time
Strong weather resistance for outdoor use
Smooth Professional finish - no special brushes/tools needed
Low VOC - Safe and Eco-friendly
We are now offering paint classes in our dedicated paint classroom!
For more information and a schedule of classes, click the link below! You can also like and follow us on Facebook and instagram to stay up to-date on our events, workshops and classes!
No previous artistic or furniture painting experience needed!
Join us for a fun few hours and learn how easy it is to renew and restyle your home furnishings!
With Rethunk Junk paint, you can easily update your existing pieces using our amazing Resin paint, that needs no additional step to seal.
This is the Beginner class - we will cover the techniques for prepping and otherwise preparing your piece for painting, as well as basic techniques for using this unique resin-based paint. More advanced techniques, such as distressing, blending multiple paint colors, transfers and decoupage are covered in our Intermediate and Advanced classes.
Come in to our store to purchase your spot in our class! You will be given an 8oz bottle of The Prep, which is Rethunk Junk's amazing cleaning solution!
(You can also call to purchase your spot, but you will want to come in sometime before the class to pick up your bottle of The Prep)
* Complimentary coffee, tea, soda and water provided
* We provide all paint and tools needed
* Please wear "paint" clothes
* Please clean your piece thoroughly with The Prep, remove all hardware and make any repairs necessary prior to class
* Your piece should be no larger than 24"x24"x24" and fit in the front seat of your car (example: side table, small shelf, stool, etc.)
* If you want to paint a dresser or larger piece of furniture, you may bring up to 3 drawers; if you want to paint your kitchen cabinets, you may bring in up to 3 cabinet doors
Classes are not refundable - if you need to reschedule, please give us at least 48 hours notice. Because of limited class size, we are only able to reschedule you one time.